Welcome to Its my life....


Friday, July 10, 2009

Crossing a railway track made her regret for whole life!!!

Every morning, thousands of people travel through local trains and many break the rules by cross the railway track which sometime end tragic. Daily lot of accidents is recorded due to negligence by public. One such case is Pushpa Gujrathi who met an accident while crossing a railway track, who regrets still for not thinking before crossing railway track.

A resident of Kalyan, Pushpa to save time took risk of crossing the track at Mulund station which made her hospitalize. Her bones where broken and she permanently lost, control of bowel movement. While crossing in hurry, she slipped down and from the moving train a rod pierced her back. To fix the damaged bones of spine and ribs she has to undergo six operations and she has to carry colostomy bag for the rest of the life as her rectum was damaged and she do not have control over bowel movement. And after many years after the accident doctor detected another injury on her skull which took many days to recover. After such an accident Pushpa says, I am fortune as I didn't lose my limbs, this is a second life for me. Her husband was in huge debt while she was undergoing the treatment and Jyothi (elder daughter) had to take her mother's responsibility which made her difficult to cope up with studies.

Pusha Gujarathi is just one example and is lucky to survive after such a horrible incidence, there are number of such cases which occur daily due to breaking the rules. People should understand that rules are for their safety and breaking the rules may even cost their lives... thanks for reading this story with patiences, will come up with more, until then signing off with love..
By Madhu Vamsi..

15 comments:

vicious said...

its really a sad story ... anything done in hurry leads to something bad ..i guess we all have a lesson to learn from this ..btw how did u come to know of her ???

Amrita~Ams said...

oo..yeah..when i been to mumbai..i seen many cases...
this all happens bcoz of..hurry..n carelessness..
thats..a sad one..

Anonymous said...

HnnnnnnnMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

Maya said...

she had a bad day, a very bad day...

IdleMind said...

This was a tragic accident, her whole life was crippled. Good to see that her hopes didn't get wounded, and that she has fought the odds well. Great one!

Its my life said...

@Vicious: Through media have known the incident. Thanks for your views..

Its my life said...

@Amrita~Ams: How are you and thanks for your valuable comments..

Its my life said...

@Crazy..!..;): how are you and thank you for reading..

@Uncommon Sense: It was bad day and this day made her life horrible.

Its my life said...

@idlemind: Thank you for your visit. Yeah her whole life was crippled and it is not repairable due to the negligence.. :(

itsyvitsy said...

I feel agitated at what Pushpa did; because of her one act of carelessness her entire family had to go through lot of pains. However, I find myself having no moral right to lash back at her, because how many time would I have done something that must have pained my loved ones? I sympathize with her, and hail her spirit. Also I wish her daughter well, and pray that she receive rewards for stepping in the shoes of her mother and taking up the responsibilities (given that it has been easier these days for children to wash their hands off from the responsibilities towards their parents).

Life said...

This is a very relevant issue.Thanks for throwing light on it

Anonymous said...

good day ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I was digging allowing for regarding that particular brand. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were around 350 dollars everwhere. But finally I base this locate selling them for half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good afternoon fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for that meticulous make. The prices as regards the sneakers were around 310 pounds on every page. But completely I bring about this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi there people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that exact make. The prices for the boots are about 200 pounds everwhere. But definitively I set this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what can you say about it?



Its my life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator