Welcome to Its my life....


Monday, July 6, 2009

Chris Brown Domestic Violence on his Girl friend

Hi friends, R&B singer Chris Brown was in news recently for wrong reasons. His girlfriend Rihanna has filed a domestic violence case with LAPD (Los Angeles Police Department).

What ever, I was very sad that he had committed the crime and I hate people who hit women. According to media, Rihanna started an argument with Chris when they both were coming home from pre-Grammy party. Rihanna picked up Chris phone and discovered a THREE-PAGE text message from a woman he’d had a previous sexual relationship with. Chris stopped the car and attempted to push Rihanna out the car but it did not work because she was wearing seat belt. Chris then hit her face to window of the car and started punching on her face. Blood started falling all over in the car and on the dress of Rihanna.


Picture courtesy internet



See how badly she was beaten Chris even went to an extent of killing Rihanna, luckily she screamed very loudly. Suddenly Chris stopped hitting her and left the car, Rihanna soon reported the incident to LAPD. A case was booked on Chris Brown for domestic violence and he was taken to police station for questioning. Chris Brown was later released on bail after paying $ 50,000. Chris and Rihanna were about to give live performance on Grammy awards but had to skip their performance on the awards ceremony because of this incident. Finally, I want to conclude that Chris Brown’s actions were very immature and foolish actions. I lost respect on him because of this incident. I hope he changes his attitude towards women and give respect and take respect....
Can also read the same article in my other blog Click me
By Madhu Vamsi…

7 comments:

Tongue Trip said...

Thanks and i am glad you enjoyed it.

Anonymous said...

ladies pe haath uthana is not achhi baat..

aise bahot saare cases hai jo bahar nahi aate..

aur isko rokna bhi bahot mushkill hai jab tak GENTLEMEN do not chages their mentality and learn RESPECT NAAM KI AISI CHEEZ FOR WOMEN..

Chhaya said...

A man who hits a woman is not man enough.

call me sexist or whatever , but hitting a girl is simply so cowardly. She cant hit you back.. why not find a person of ur own size ...

its a old news but always nice to see these issues picked up...

Chhaya said...

A man who hits a woman is not man enough.

call me sexist or whatever , but hitting a girl is simply so cowardly. She cant hit you back.. why not find a person of ur own size ...

its a old news but always nice to see these issues picked up...

IdleMind said...

I don't consider a creature who hits a woman as a man. So, my protest remains. But I like women who hit back ... and my absolute provocations for them so that they do. Good that you brought this up.

Its my life said...

@all: A celebrity is hitting his girlfriend so badly is unforgivable and the greatest moral of the story is that Rihanna later forgiven Chris Brown. Wow what great nature she has..
@Chaaya: A person will show his power only on weakest and it is human mentality. You are right that one should fight with a person who is equivalent but according Darwins theory survival of the fitest. Rihanna have to learn Martial arts to be safe from her boyfriend.. :)

Rajviks said...

Rihanna is my favorite and I pity that a man like Chris Brown showing his power on woman is very sick. That picture shows how badly this guy hit her girl friend.



Its my life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator