Welcome to Its my life....


Tuesday, July 8, 2008

This is how GVMC works

Hi friends, How is life ??? I want to show you the condition of road in Visakhapatnam and this road is just behind the Municipal Corporation. In Visakhapatnam the Municipality is called as Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation (GVMC). The road was dug in the middle and it was like that for months. Many people are having problem to go out of the apartments and no one care including the GVMC.








What I don't like is that no proper plan or schedule to repair the road. The road was dug for the underground drainage. But for how many days road will be like that and imagine if rain falls what will be the state of road & it is horrible to imagine for me. Simple thing is proper planning needed of the hour and even if planning is there the corporation is lazy to work is what I feel. Anyhow people are used & no fighting attitude.









GVMC is the body where all panchayati's around Visakhapatnam were merged in to the GVMC. Panchayathi's were doing atleast some decent work to the locals atleast but GVMC is not at all taking the issues seriuosly & the city roads have become horrible. GVMC is more interested in collecting taxes than doing basic services to the people. Many people in the city have a compromise attitude. Recently, our area was merged into GVMC and to my surprise our house tax payment notice was showing the name of some new person instead of my father who is the owner of my house. The name has wrongly printed was the answer given by authorities when I contacted GVMC & after several months my father's name was correctly appeared on the payment receipt. I thanked god and this is the state of working procedure of GVMC. Mistake is done by GVMC & I have to write a big letter that the name was wrongly printed on the receipt & had to submit several copies to different person's to get correction of the bill. Then I understood why the people have compromise attitude. I don't know when will the working standards improve in Government organizations.

Please give your valuable comments friends.

With lots of love

KVM.......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Vamsi,
This is not the case with Vizag. I am in Bangalore, the Silicon Vally and its the same case over here. This is the case all over.
What pisses me off the most is that if they cannot work for us then why do they deduct the tax from our income?

Regards,
Srinivas



Its my life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator