Welcome to Its my life....


Saturday, September 19, 2009

Morchat is right choice to hang on with friends and earn few bucks as well..

Hello friends, from past few months I am busy with one lovely site that is MoraChat. This site is a paid to post forum and members will be rewarded for their contributions like posting new threads and responding to others threads. In this site spamming and abusing is strictly not allowed and it is taken care very well by Admin and moderators.


How to Register?

Registration is very simple, all one should have is a valid email id. I will provide you the link for you all so that you can easily sign up for an account. For an account in MoraChat one need not have to pay anything, it is free to join.

To Register Click me


After filling up the form an email is send to your valid email that you have provided while registering. So, give a valid email id only..

Who should join?

One who is very much interested in forum discussions and interested in making part time money can join without any hesitation. In MC one can post threads of their own as many as they want and at the same time they can respond to others as many as they can. Initially a member has to reach 200 posts to use each and every feature of MoraChat. This rule is to stop spamming in the site and I loved this rule very much. There are lots of categories a member can explore in MoraChat but responding in some categories a member has to cross 200 posts then only they are allowed to use those categories. Even posting pictures are allowed only after reaching 200 posts. It is not that hard to reach 200 posts, so, do not much worry about it friends..

How will one earn?

One has to be active and daily have to spend 1 hour minimum, each post and response given by you to others threads will be immediately credited to your account. When your balance reaches $9 USD then you will be paid through Paypal. The trick to earn well in this site is work more, get earnings quickly. So, the quality of post and response to others threads should have quality. This will fetch you good income and in quick manner as well.


Payment Proof:

I joined this site just few months back and I was very active. I was paid through Paypal instantly. You can see that payment proof image below:





I am posting this image to show you all that MoraChat is genuine site for payments and one can believe.

Extra Work:

In MC a member can even apply for extra work to earn even more. Lot of contests is organized every month and winners are paid handsomely. "Introduce yourself", is where new member have to introduce themselves by posting a thread about him or her. Immediately after this post, that particular member account will be credited with $1.


Finally, Admin and moderators are awesome and they help members very much and guide them as well. Many times I had faced different issues which troubled me and I use to report Admin or Moderators, they immediately reply like a flash. They always came with solutions to my problems and even when I requested for my payment, the admin paid me just within few hours of time. Such an excellent support is given by MoraChat team. So, friends, do not think much, join the site without wasting much time. I am sure you will love MoraChat like me..

12 comments:

I am Alive said...

Wow..
I am now curious about joining this...
Thanks friend for sharing...

Its my life said...

you are welcome to join this lovely site..

Chhaya said...

good option for people with a couple of hours to spare :)

thanx for sharing

Chhaya said...

Happy Dussera!

workhard said...

WOW... that seems interesting...



Make website india

Its my life said...

@Chhaya: Happy Dassera to you as well. It is good option and only 20 minutes of time daily is required and not much more than that time. Payments are made very quickly as welll

IdleMind said...

Quite a site! I wish someone can make a life out this cyberspace.

Thanks for sharing. Happy Festival times!!

Mela said...

hi there and thanks for the nice message you left in my blog :-) i wish i will be paid by morachat soon too. have a nice day!

Rajani said...

well friend it is very interesting earning site. will join soon.

swapnanjali said...

hi...nice to know about you and Mora chat...hope you to be busy now-a-days for your sis....

Its my life said...

@swapnanjali: Marriage is over and now I am not that busy as it was in past few weeks back.. Thanks for your comments... please be in touch.. :)

Unknown said...

Nice and valid information, i will surely check this site...



Its my life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator