Welcome to Its my life....

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Mike Hussey demolished Kings XI bowling

Hi friends, Good evening and I hope you have a nice day....

The Second DLF IPL match was between the Chennai Super Kings (CSK) Vs Mohali Kings XI Punjab (MKP). CSK batted first and Brett Lee bowled his first over of the match very decently. Partiv Patel started hitting three consecutive 4's in the second over and it was first over of Sreeshant from here onwards CSK was hitting fours and sixes in regular bases…

Partiv Patel was first to depart to Pavilion and here comes Mike Hussey. Hussey hit the ball very sweetly and he showed his jalwa to the audience in the Mohali cricket stadium. Hayden was got out after a good score of 25(17 balls) and then MS Dhoni who was the highest paid player in the landmark auction could only make 1 run (3 balls). Hussey took the responsibility from here and blasted a fastest century in T20 cricket history. He scored 116 in just 54 balls (8 fours and 9 sixes) and help the Chennai Super Kings (CSK) to reach a target of 240 in 20 overs, it is the highest target in T20 cricket history. Badrinath scored a valuable knock of 31(14 balls 3 fours and 2 sixes) remained with Hussey till the end of the innings. Suresh Raina scored a brisk 32 off just 13 balls (2 fours & 3 sixes).

Mohali Kings XI Punjab (MKP) gave good chase to CSK's target and lost the game my just 33 runs. James Hopes 77(33 balls, 10 fours & 3 sixes) & K Goel 24 (19 balls, 2 fours & 1 six) gave a good opening stand and run rate was going very smoothly when this partnership was going. But after the dismissal of J Hopes suddenly the middle order of MKP could not accelerate the run rate and runs. Sangakara played a good knock and scored 54 off just 33 balls but got out at the wrong time and Muralidaran picked up Sangakarra's wicket. Yuvaraj was not able to show any dhamaka and he got out for a score of 23 off just 13 balls. MKP team able to score 207/4 in 20 overs and lost the game by 33 runs still to score...I enjoy this match very match and both the teams have played very well but Hussey innings was outstanding. Man of the match was Mike Hussey..

The third match of IPL was between Delhi Dare devils & Jaipur Rajasthan Royals. Aksay Kumar showed some daring stunts and entertained the crowd. But this match was very boring and one sided match. The Jaipur Rajasthan Royals team was very weak in batting and posted a competitive target of just 130 in 20 overs. But Delhi Dare devils chased the target successfully without facing any trouble. I hope Shane Warne comes up with good ideas for his team. He could not show any magic in his bowling. But Mc Grath bowled super spell for Delhi Dare Devils.

In IPL, I am able to see Shane Warne against G Mc Grath and Mike Hussey & M Hayden against Brett Lee & J Hopes. I have to yet to see the top Indian players to come up with good brisk innings. Ganguly, MS Dhoni, Dravid, Yuvaraj & Shewag did not show any jalwa and foreign players like Mc Cullum & Mike Hussey played superb knocks which they never played like that for their respective countries...I think Sachin will show a jalwa for Indians very soon… I have lot of hopes but I am not sure whether he is fully fit from his injury......That's all for now...

With lots of love,

Madhu Vamsi...

No comments:

Its my life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator